Sales Tracking & Reporting Software for Asset Managers
MANAGEMENT-LEVEL Mutual Fund Sales Tracking & Reporting
There are as many different sales-relevant alignments of data in the asset management industry as there are mutual fund distribution organizations in the marketplace. Asset management distribution executives, sales managers and marketing managers typically require summary-level mutual fund reporting.
- Assets by channel, dealer and portfolio
- Inflows, redemptions and net flows by channel, dealer and portfolio
- Gross and net sales by territory
- Top producers & first time producers
- Comparative reports; month over month, quarter over quarter, year over year
… just some of the more typical distribution-relevant reports that are considered business critical by mutual fund distribution executives, sales managers and marketing managers.
3 Distinct Mutual Fund Reporting & Data Analytics Alternatives for Asset Mangers
Multiple Scheduling & Distribution Methods: Come to the Portal, Schedule for E-Mail Delivery, or FTP Delivery
TurboCharge Distribution Effectiveness
SalesStation’s mutual fund reporting and sales tracking tools provide asset management executives, sales managers and wholesalers with a link to business-critical information that identifies high potential distribution opportunities. SalesStation’s interactive territory reporting and analytics dashboards use graphical, wholesaler-friendly tools to encourage utilization and maximize sales effectiveness.
SalesStation eliminates the need to divert scarce resources to build complex sales tracking and reporting systems in house.
SalesStation can quickly become an indispensible tool in supporting your organization’s overall sales, marketing and communications strategies:
- Cost effective; an affordable monthly license arrangement
- Software as a service; no hardware or software required
- Quick installation; you can be up and running within 45 days
- Intuitive, easy- to- use screens and navigation
- Customized for the unique needs of small and fast growing asset management companies
With SalesStation, you’ll be positioned to replace yesterday’s hit or miss “shotgun” approach of mass marketing, directed to anonymous advisors and brokers, with a targeted, more cost effective, more personal model.